Bestselling author, keynote speaker, success coach, and seminar leader Debrena Jackson Gandy has helped thousands of women access their inner power and live more joyfully and boldly. In her national bestseller, All the Joy You Can Stand: 101 Sacred Power Principles for Making Joy Real in Your Life, she reveals the steps that will help you undergo the transformation of a lifetime. This engaging, thought-provoking book shows you how to:
* Discover your sacred self and renew your spirit
* "Unblock" your joy and learn to "go with the Flow"
* Free your creative genius and make use of your natural gifts and talents
* Cultivate your intuition, self-expression, and boldness
* Be a Sensuous Woman, a Spiritual Gardener, and the Architect of Your Life
Filled with personal experiences and insightful stories from readers, friends, and seminar participants, this uplifting get-real guide is a must-read for women who want to develop their spiritual strength and tap into their divine potential. Discover how to have a life of joy, peace, power, and ease.
Paperback: 304 pages
Publisher: Harmony (June 19, 2001)
Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.7 x 8 inches
Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces